Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

How To Receive What You Ask In Prayer.



Bible Verse Commentary

A lot of people know how to ask from the Father, but they do not how to receive.
At the very point of requesting in prayer, you are to believe that you have received what you are requesting or asking for. But if you are hoping that God will answer your prayer someday, that won't work , even though you believe it. So as this Encouraging Bible Verse tells us, that whatever we ask in prayer, we should believe we have already received it and that is how faith works. So, go ahead now and declare that your blessing, healing , financials, etc you desire is your now!

Prayer For This Encouraging Bible Verse

Dear Father, I thank you for bringing me your word of assurance. I give you glory for making me have in my possession all the things that I desire in life and for granting me all my requests.I declare now, that I have received all that I have asked in Jesus' Name. AMEN.


Your Opinions On This Bible Verse

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Total Pageviews