Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

God's Promise To Help You.






Bible Verse Commentary

This comforting bible verse may be associated with many problems but i believe you must have been going through a very difficult times. A situation in-which you lost all the hope on this earth. Maybe you have all the bills on this earth pending on you, and there is no hope for you to get those bills paid.But this our opening verse should speak to your heart. Imagine it and picture it as God standing right in front of telling you "DO NOT FEAR! This comforting bible verse is God's promise to help you and He is a God who never fails in "His promises". The greater part for this promise to work for you, is to have faith in God and His word given us at Isaiah 41:10. Start shaping your faith for His word and believe that what He has said He will do.

Prayer For This Comforting Bible Verse.

Heavenly Father i thank you for Your promise in your word given to me today.
I believe with all my heart, that Your promises do not fail and that You do what say.
I rejoice in my heart, that Your promise has been fulfilled in my life in Jesus' Name.
Thank you Lord for making things new in my life today.
AMEN. 

Your Opinions On This Bible Verse

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Total Pageviews